Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Lessons from an all-nighter

Birds start chirping at 3:30AM. Yup. It's true. Those little son-of-a-guns made the night feel that much longer.

More people are on Facebook between 1:00 and 3:00AM. Really? I mean, really? Well now I feel incredibly lame for always being in bed by one o'clock.

If I were to take a taxi from my place to my aunt's, it would cost about thirty bucks.

The site from which I got the above information also gave me three wrong numbers for taxi cab companies.

Abdominal swelling could be a sign of many things including pregnancy, gallbladder disease, hernia, food allergies, gas, as well as about 500 other possibilities.

There are no 24-hour clinics in this city. If I were an animal, that would be a different story. Three 24-hour animal clinics and none for humans... am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?

Pizza fries are a terrible idea. Though I am not one hundred percent sure, there is a good chance that this is what kept me up all night. Next time I go out for half-price, I'm buying dessert.

5 comments:

Pizza fries just SOUND nasty!

 

I heard the birds too, why so early??

 

Hi Amber! I need to find you somehow..send you my bloggerstock post...so erm..well..this is my email: nnmgrl1@gmail.com
Please contact me :)
Thank you!

 

Hey Amber, you can email the bloggerstock post to ashleykerekes@gmail.com

Thanks!

 

No theme song here either; yet in my head I constantly hear the theme song to Indiana Jones. Which might explain all the bad decisions I've made ....

As far as birds; strangely enough Florida doesn't have many songbirds.