Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Beware of the teenyboppers

Those little devils have made Operation Wolf Hunt extremely difficult.
Source: taylorlautner.org
You see, Taylor Lautner, the werewolf from the Twilight Saga, is filming a new movie near my town. While I’m not a big fan of the 18-year old, I thought it would be fun to try to meet him. Little did I know what I was getting myself into.

The number of pre-/young teens in his fan base is unimaginably high; and while a handful know how to behave, most do not. Running into the street, pestering the security guards, and chanting his name are just the mild stuff. Recently girls have camped out overnight in front of the base camp, screamed at any car that might have Taylor inside, and followed one of his cars. And yet they complain when he doesn’t make an appearance to sign their posters.

Patience is a virtue, and until they learn that it won’t be worth my time to drive out to another set. While Taylor does seem to enjoy the attention, he is not going to step outside if that attention poses a threat to his safety. And, well, who would? Unless they tighten security or the girls grow up, it looks as though my summer goal to get one photo of the guy will go unaccomplished. Now, if I may have one moment of immaturity…

That’s not fair!!
Seriously, why do the bad kids always have to ruin it for everyone else?

3 comments:

Good Luck! Evan Almighty filmed across the street from me and we managed to snag a pic of Steve Carrell, but then again, there weren't 1,000's of teenagers around.

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

 

Thanks Kel! I have a new game plan so hopefully it will work in my favor ;) So jealous that you got to snag a pic of Steve Carrell, by the way.

 

Must be cool movie making just across the street