Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

I predict...

that this is going to be a great year for Hanson. Seriously, they are all over the internet right now, particular with this release of their newest video, "Thinking 'Bout Something." It' hasn't even been 45 hours since its release and the video has already received over 250,000 views.

And a blog entry from Perez Hilton.

It makes me incredibly happy to see all the positive remarks from old fans, and from old haters turned fan =) Check it out and see for yourself. (Warning: it's infectious!)


Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

HANSON | MySpace Music Videos


What do you think of the video?

3 comments:

This is so fun! I love it! I was never really a Hanson fan, but this was definitely well-done!

 

My 6 year old is his biggest fan. lol So funny. I am following from Friday Follow!

Sarah
http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com/

 

I’m your latest Friday Follower (No. 106)! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/