Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Award ceremony!

And I'm not talking about The Oscars. But if you really want me to, I can wear a strapless dress and slouch like Miley Cyrus. (Why hasn't daddy taught her anything about posture??). On second thought, nevermind. It's just easier to wear a tank top and jeans and thank everyone who made this possible, aka Krystal.

"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."

The Rules:
  • Link back to the blogger who sent you this award
  • Post where you would like to be in 10 years
  • Pass it on to 10 other special bloggers!

The question frightens me just as much as it did the first time around. Since I already answered this and said I would be a forensic psychologist with a husband (maybe kids?), I will write where I was ten years ago. In middle school. Wait. Do I really want to go there? Middle school was awful. Dreadful. Horrendous. And the reason why I don't wear shorts, or anything else that shows my legs, in public. A tip for all the mothers with a young one: be prepared for middle school. Peer opinion is, perhaps, most influential at this stage. What classmates think of you is disgustingly important and can have a significant negative impact on one's self-esteem. Just . . . be there for your kids. I wish I could articulate the horrors of middle school more efficiently but I hope that my word is enough.

Wow, that got depressing quick, didn't it? Onto a more cheerful subject, here are the ten special bloggers I chose :)

1) B Sparkly
2) Life on Sunshine Street 
3) Mamma Kerr
4) Mass Hole Mommy
5) Riding the Roller Coaster 
6) Sarah's Blog of Fun
7) The Good, The Bad, And The Gotta Have 
8) The Husailey Bunch
9) The Snyder 5 
10) Xmas Dolly

0 comments: