Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Paralyzed again, the moment's come and gone

Say it. Say it. Say. It!
Nothing. Again. He was right there, not even two feet away. No one else was near, so what the hell was your problem? It shouldn't be so difficult to say "Hey, aren't you in Diane's class?" and yet you choke every time. Every. Time. I hate your cowardice. Haven't you realized that it's getting you nowhere?

I'm...sorry?

Sorry isn't going to make things progress. Sorry will make you nothing more than a familiar face. Is that what you want?

No, of course not. It's just that, the situation wasn't quite right. I mean, he was working. Is that really a good time to strike up a conversation?

Now you're making excuses. There's only four weeks left of the term, and one of them is strictly for finals. You're going to have figure something out real soon.

But I-

Oh for Pete's sake. Woman up!

OK, OK, I will. Next time.

5 comments:

Another new follower! Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

 

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, please stop by and follow me too! Have a great weekend!

http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

 

Hello! I found you over at Friday Follow, and am now following your blog. I hope you'll stop by and do the same if you get the chance! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com


Glad to hear you had a good week! What a lovely concept. :)

 

HELLO! I'm Following you from Friday Follow!!! HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!!

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princess.blogspot.com

 

I am sorry my blog is motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

I messed up on the first Comment SORRY!!!

Gina