Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

The Sunshine Award


I would like to thank Aries for this wonderful award :)

Now, as with any award, there are rules that must followed.
1) Post the logo within your blog or post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog'
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

My 12 bloggers:

B Sparkly
Blackberry Jam Cafe
Krystal's Kitsch
Life On Sunshine Street
Mad Boastings of a Cheapskate Mom
Mamma Kerr
Mass Hole Mommy
My Kids Are Fun
Riding the Roller Coaster
Stay @ Home Mom Who Knew!
Textual Times
The Snyder 5

6 comments:

Thank you so much for passing this on!! Congrats on yours :)

 

Awww thank you so much! I am so bad about posting them. I will post in a week or so.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for thinking of me :)

 

Hello! I found your blog on The Purse Blogger! I like your "Feel good Friday" post. You are right, that things are never as bad as they seem. I think it is a great idea to write down blessings! It always makes me feel better. ;)

I'm your newest follower!

http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

 

Thank you so much for the award! I feel so honored. ;)

 

Congratulatons to you on receiving this award - and thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate you!
Susan

 

Congratulation on your award!!! And thank you for passing it on to me…:)I’m a little late, for that I’m sorry:(
Have a great weekend!
Anat