Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Feel Good Friday (number 4)

"Oh my God, I don't want to be here right now!" I agree with you, Syntax classmate. I don't really want to be here either. "I was up till 1 last night and still didn't get any work done. Rehearsal is every night from 7 til 11. I don't know how I'm going to have time to do anything. And OH MY GOD! This girl next to me in psych. She just reeked of BO and of course just had to sit next to me." Syntax classmate continued talking for another ten minutes. About what though, I'm not really sure. Everything that was coming out of her mouth was just a complaint, like a lot of conversations I overhear. Take a moment and reflect on pieces of conversation you've overheard. Chances are they sound something like this, it being rare to hear "Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed ____." This is one of the reasons why I started this weekly "feel good" post, so I sound less like some of these people. I was truly ill this week so of course that tainted my view of events as they happened, but thinking back on it, my week really wasn't that bad.

Awesome happenings this week:
1. I've almost completely regained the strength I lost last weekend
2. Four sales were made in the less than 24 hours?!
3. Today's quiz was postponed.
4. I got the go-ahead to graduate in December. Man, that's scary.
5. One of my classes is going to be canceled next week.
6. No Syntax homework this weekend! You have no idea how great that feels.
7. I don't know why but hearing someone say "Ke$ha is Taylor Swift's evil twin" amused me very much.
8. Four days this week have been good hair days. I love this weather!
9. One of my finals was canceled!!
10. I can feel a change a coming. But out of fear of jinxing it, details will not be released just yet ;)

What were the great things that happened in your week?

4 comments:

My son lived to play World of Warcraft another day. heehee.
And I agree, many of the things I overhear are complaints. I'm going to make a point of not being one of them.
Glad to hear you had good hair days. Those are always a plus, and canceling a final - I can REALLY appreciate that too!

 

I love your Friday posts. One of my favourite things about blogging is that, in general, you hear so many good and happy thoughts from across the world :D And writing my blog definitely makes me focus on the positive (like finishing my cardigan - highlight of the month!)

 

I love blogging! Without I'd be lost....

And for the Beautiful State of Mind project, all I need is a picture of you (your lovely face), a sentence on why you are beautiful and a little blurb on what beauty means to you :)

Thanks for your interest lady! Talk soon xo

 

I'm your newest follower via Friday Follower! :)
Come take a look at my Food Blog http://shamrockandshenanigans.blogspot.com/