Life is too short to focus on the negative events in our lives. Instead of dwelling on the fight with a friend, the rude bus driver, and yesterday's embarrassing scenario, think about all the good things that happened this week. You might even surprise yourself, finding that the last few days weren't as horrid as they had seemed. The awesome happenings this week were:
1) I got an A on my Physics exam
2) I had dinner with a good friend of mine
3) None of my professors will have a "make up" class on a Saturday.
4) I accidentally got on the wrong bus and still got close to home
5) My first attempt at making an rss feed was a sucess
6) Hanson finally announced the release date of their new album!
In the world of emoticon, I am colon uppercase d.
What were the awesome happenings in your week?