A big thanks to La Fin DuMond Farm for the nomination! (Amazing blog, by the way. You should check it out!)
I'm new to this but apparently the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person(s) that nominated you; link to the person that gave you the award!
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs; let them know they've won!
4. State seven things about yourself
My must-read blogs are:
2. Textual Times
3. On Tour With ShaeLaurel
4. Midday Escapades
5. The Moody Mix
6. Simply Stacie
7. Oh, hey Kristina
9. TPN Photo
10. TPN Media
I know, I know. I fail epically at posting 15 blogs. But again, I'm sorta new to this. I mean, it wasn't until very recently that the blogs-I-follow list surpassed three. I promise to do better next time, if there's a next time.
Seven Amber facts:
1. I will never, ever, understand the rules of football. Many different people have explained it to me in many different ways, but I'm just football stupid.
2. I was once convinced that I was going to marry Zac Hanson, but that dream is gone now. Not so much because I grew up, but mostly because he's off limits now. Sigh...That Kate is one lucky chick.
3. With that said, I absolutely love Hanson! Fanson since '97 and darn proud of it!
4. Do not come between me and a slice of pepperoni pizza. You will get hurt.
5. My favorite ice cream? Vanilla with a scoop of gummy bears thrown in. Delicious, I tell you!
6. I will listen to any band at least once before I form an opinion. My opinion of the Jonas Brothers? They're like Hannah Montana-- a product that needs to be sold. Nothing more.
7. It's not often that I use the word "hate" but I hate linguistics with the passion of a hundred burning Florida suns. Sorry professor, I really don't care about a language spoken by 200 people in the Pacific, regardless of their rich morpheme system and their odd syntactic structure. It's just not something I can get excited about.
Homework status: Done! Wait, there's an exam tomorrow?