Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Newest award

Mucho thanks to Misadventures of Mom of 3 for giving me this award! If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to do so. Right now.


Now that I've accepted this award I must:
- link back to the blogger who gave me the award
- write about where I would like to be in 10 years
- pass it along to 10 bloggers

Ten years from now...oh boy. Do I really have to do this? Seriously, just thinking a couple weeks ahead makes me nervous. Ugh, ok, here it goes. In ten years I will be completely done with school, have an actual career and will probably be married. And I will be the next Patrick Jane or Emily Prentiss. They make psychology bad-ass super cool.


I have chosen, in no particular order...
1. Rachel's Ramblings
2. The Snyder 5
3. Blackberry Jam Cafe
4. Providence
5. Mural Maker & More
6. Confessions of a Fitness Instructor
7. Just Thinkin'
8. La Fin DuMond Farm
9. EmcogNEATO
10. Life on Sunshine Street

Looking forward to what you all have to write! Have a happy Monday.

3 comments:

Congrats on the award! Awesome

 

An award for me? Oh, you're too sweet. I'm wayyy behind on awards but I'll catch up at the weekend :)

 

Congrats on the award!

I agree with you on the ten-year question. Reminds me of a job interview. And you can't tell the truth - I see myself living on my private island after winning the largest-ever lottery.

I found you from Follow Friday ( never said I was an "on-time" kinda person ).
Would you follow me back?