Fugitive Firefly

Running away with the last bit of hope

Holy Potatoes Batman!

So many records have been broken, and I'm not talking about the Winter Olympics.

1) I have officially written more this year than in all of 2009.
2) My list of followers reached a number that I never thought I would see.
3) This Friday Follow brought more new followers than the last two weeks combined! Go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back for making this possible :)

Of course a big thanks also goes to Midday Escapades, One 2 Try, and Hearts Make Families for hosting such a great event. It's going to take me a little while, but I honestly can't wait to read everyone's blogs. I will (hopefully) be blogging more regularly--about two to three posts a week--and already have a few treats planned for you. In other words: keep your eyes peeled. Looking forward to hearing from you and reading your blog!

Hope you have a fantastic week!

8 comments:

Sounds like a good start to the year :)

 

BAM POW! SPLAT!

I have a blog award for you!


www.misadventuresofmomof3.me

 

Just popped by (albeit somewhat late!) on the Friday Follow, and I'm now following your blog.

Nice to meet you!

It's good to see that you are finding your feet with your blogging and gaining lots of new followers. I too, am finding my feet with blogging and enjoying the journey... I feel I'm finally getting into my "blogging groove", and I have a lot to thank tools like MckLinky for!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

 

Friday follower!!!

Love the Blog title!!

Mavericks mommy

 

Well you deserve it. You have a great blog! Happy FF (or Sunday as it is. Welcome to my life!)

 

I love the Friday Follow! This past week was my first week, but what fun I had! I love getting to know new bloggers. So glad I found yours! :)

 

I'm a little late but following you through Follow Friday. Congrats on reaching those milestones!

Stop by my blog when you can!
http://giveawaysforyou.blogspot.com/